Friday, April 3, 2009

Playing Tag

I have been tagged. I have seen other people say they had been tagged, but I didn't have any clue what that meant. I live here in the city, and that is what the police call it if a gang member marks your fence with graffiti! But now I am aware that I am supposed to pull up the 4th photo in my 4th folder and post it. A sort of random blogging. What if the photo is one of probably a hundred photos taken by my children and LAME? Oh well, this is how the game works, you have been warned, so here it is: Are ya happy?
May be this is more what you were looking for:
There's plenty more where this came from! (Just for the record, these are Jacob's feet, and seemed to be taken as a series of feet, possibly to commemorate the purchase of this pair of kung fu shoes.)
What we have learned by being tagged, is that it is time for me to go through the photos and clean them up. My poor computer has enough to remember with out all this silliness. Nanette, tag, you're it!

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Oh dear! I was never very good at tag-I was never fast enough! Maybe I can actually play this version though. :)