Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Came Just the Same

These are some photos from our nativity on Christmas Eve. The kids always love to dress up in whatever seems the thing at the moment.
Wise Men (ahem, Women)

I believe Jake was behind the camera, but he started the evening as Mary's donkey. I find I don't really have any good shots of Christmas morning. Things happen so fast, it is hard to tell what is going on! But Santa found us and we enjoyed ourselves. We spent a lot of time with family. We are glad to live close to Nathan's family. And I had visits in December from Shane's family, Natalie's family, my Uncle Duff and his family and a surprise visit from my mom and dad on New Year's eve. Thanks everyone, so nice to see you!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

I love that you do the nativity! We can't even get through the reading of it here let alone acting it out. One day...
Cristmas morning is always a blur-it's as it should be.

Karma said...

Love the nativity photos!! I think it is wonderful that you can fill all the parts with your own children! See, remarkable benefits to having a big family :) I am sure it was wonderful to have so much family visit over the month - especially the surprise visit from your parents!!