Saturday, January 30, 2010

Camille's Birthday

Camille had her 12th birthday this week!! I can't believe how time flys! She made her own birthday cake, designed, baked and decorated. :) It is a garden theme, with chocolate cake to represent dirt, green frosting for grass, yellow "flowers" to hold the candles and gummi worms, you know, for worms.
This is Camille modeling a couple of presents. The pink apron is for her new found love of the kitchen and the cute blue hat was made for her by a girlfriend. Super sweet. She is really excited to join the young women's program. She played in her first basketball game last week and they won. :) Love you, sis! It is fun to watch you grow.

5 comments:

Karma said...

Jenny, I am alarmed that this was posted at 5:05 am - why aren't you asleep??? Camille is a beautiful girl!! Another daughter in YM :)

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Camilly!! I can't believe she is 12 and YW age. I only wish she was one of my beehives. I would LOVE to have her in yw!:)

AmyJo Denise said...

Happy Birthday!!! How time flies!!

Nanette said...

It was so fun to be twelve-so many new starts. Fun pictures-cute girl!

Becky said...

love that she makes her own cake, that is soooo megan! she will be 12 in april and i am sure she could out design me any day!
I love your kids, they are awesome- glad they are all growing up so well!