Friday, June 3, 2011

Leslie's Promoted

Leslie has successfully finished 9th grade and was invited to attend the promotion dance.  We found this new summery dress to send her off in and I think she is looking radiant! 

I drove the last jr. high carpool run for the year and cheered!  Camille and Leslie are finished. Jake is already in Idaho working for the summer and today is the last day for Miriam.  Speaking of Miriam, she had a couple of end of year performances that we attended this week, but I didn't have my camera with me at either of them. Shame on me! 

Miriam danced in the school-wide talent show to High School Musicals "I Don't Dance." But Miriam really does dance!  It comes out of her heart and she isn't afraid of anything when she is on stage.  I am always amazed at her.  I also attended her Spanish program to hear her sing some fun songs in what is fast becoming her second language.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I can't believe how grown up your little girl is! She's lovely Jenny! Here's to a happy summer!!!!!

Becky said...

how fun, ours just get to be done--no promotion. I ;am fine with that!

Leslie McAllister said...

:) thank you Nanette!