Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008

We went to Preston to see Arnica's baby blessed. We had to detour around an accident and the colors were so gorgeous! I think we should take the scenic route more often.
Seth regards his pumpkin. Unsure what it all means.

We had a good time carving pumpkins. This is the first year I had a pumpkin for each kid in a long time. Only down side is that I have some kids who just can't take scooping the insides. So I didn't actually carve my pumpkin, I just scooped and scooped. Ugh. (Nathan is one of the kids who can't take it.)



Watch out neighborhood! I think we had more candy come home than most stores stock this time of year! At least that is what you would think to see the wrappers around the house. :(



2 comments:

Becky said...

I am so sick of those candy wrappers!!! could they just eat it all already and be done!
cute pumpkins, and kids. Tell nate he is a wimp and should have to gut 10 pumpkins as punishment!

Laxfreak1881 said...

after all these years and what is Jake???? HMMMMM maybe a........ GHOST

love it!!!